Saturday 14 June 2008

Miller Can't Control Urge To Swear

British actress Sienna Miller finds it hard to censor herself during interviews - and even once said "f**k" live on an American TV show. The star feels at ease talking to the press and often reveals her innermost feelings during media chats - but her tendency to speak freely has landed her in hot water many times before. She says, "I find it very hard not to be myself and maybe that does attract attention, but I'd be miserable if I wasn't. I love having a chat and they know I'll probably say something stupid which is good for their ratings. "I said 'f**king hell' by accident on Good Morning America, which was classy. I thought they had stopped filming. "The producer of (new movie) G.I. Joe said they might have to give me lessons on how to conduct yourself in an interview."


See Also